What’s the point of having a home if you’re not comfortable in it? Gainsley Electric can install several systems to give you the utmost comfort in your home. These include:
- Electrical baseboard heaters
- Wall heaters
- Heat ‘n Vent light units
- Warm Tile floor heat, thermostatically controlled, by EasyHeat to make your life more comfortable in that:
- Four-season room
- Side porch
- Upstairs bedroom
- Anywhere there are no heat registers or the main furnace just isn’t getting the job done
- Toe-kick heaters for the kitchen, bath and sink areas that are hidden out of the way, to keep your toes warm
- We can extend your outdoor living enjoyment in the spring and fall with overhead heat panels for that patio with open enclosure
Tired of Chipping Ice Off the Roof and Gutters?
Gutter and Roof De-icers
Why not have Gainsley Electric install EasyHeat roof and gutter de-icing heat cables. The roof and gutter de-icing heat cables are thermostatically controlled so you don’t have to worry when you’re not home.
They can be installed on your roof, gutters and downspouts to help prevent ice damming and maintaining a passageway to drain the water away so it doesn’t come down the inside of your walls causing extensive structural damage and expense.
Tired of Shoveling Snow or Salting the Walks & Driveway?
Driveway and Walkway
They are thermostatically controlled and senses the moisture and temperature so they only operate when necessary saving you money on your energy bill.